Now new: Display other users' shared Calendars on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Windows Phone and Mobile device!
Beginning with iPhone OS 3.0, everything you need is already on your phone!
For Windows Mobile devices you need e.g. Sianix Calendar Sync (www.sianix.com)
Android users please install this app from the Android Market: CalDAV-Sync for Android.
- The user sharing his/her calendar must activate sharing for the calendar and set your interWaysMAIL email address as allowed user, see instructions here (Support area-->Share calendars, folders, ...)!
- Add new account (iPhone OS 3: Settings-->Mail, Contacts, Calendars-->Add Account-->Other-->CalDAV)
- choose CalDAV Server Calendar
- Description: type a name
- Server: ssl.interways.de
- User: Your own interWaysMAIL email address
- Password: your password
- "Cancel" the SSL warning message
- Go to "Advanced Settings" tab
- Change Port to 443
- Now you can choose all calendars (even shared ones) in the calendar application.